12/08/2011

Blog Info

This is a blog about everything and nothing :), about my creative work, makeup and some random stuff that inspires me in given time.


How to:
Blog contains tutorial on my creative work. All methods described in tutorials are my invention, originated by experimentation and trial and error. I didn't attend any creative workshops.
Ideas for designs are my own or inspired by things that can be bought everywhere. My philosophy is why buy if you can make it.


Cosmetics:
All reviews are based on my personal experience, they don’t contain any facts, they’re just my opinion.
All content  was written in good faith, and I'm not responsible for any harm as a result of my posts.


Privacy protection:
Any information collected through comments and/or e-mails is protected and no one has access to visitors personal information.  Your personal information will be given to third parties only  if they are required by law.

Contact:
For all questions, informations or suggestions:

pixieviolet@mail.inet.hr